If you’ve heard about the potential benefits of Stem Cell Therapy, and are considering this treatment option, here is a list of questions you should ask a Stem Cell Therapy Clinic when doing your research.
If you can answer “Yes” to all of these questions, then you should feel confident that you are going to have the best chance of success from your treatment.
1. Will the facility show you their location, labs and procedure rooms?
2. Is the physician board-certified, and experienced in a specialty that is specifically trained to perform injection-based care into joints? (specialized training means better outcome results)
3. Are the stem cells from your own body and not donor cells?
4. Does the facility follow IRB protocols (research study protocols)?
5. Does the facility perform both fat aspiration and bone marrow aspiration techniques to harvest the stem cells?
6. Is the stem cell harvest procedure performed using standardized sterile techniques?
7. Are the stem cells processed on site in a closed-system sterile lab?
8. Are the stem cells tested for volume count and viability (how alive and how numerous are the stem cells)? You should receive both of these numbers prior to injection(s).
9. Are the stem cell injections performed using standardized sterile techniques under either diagnostic ultrasound, or fluoroscopy guided injections?
10.Does the clinic offer post-injection physical therapy or physical therapist guidelines to assist in the healing process?
Stem Cell Therapy has the potential to fully heal damaged bone, tendons, ligaments and cartilage, offering solutions and hope for people who are looking for a non-surgical or non-medicated approach to recovery.
Our goal is to educate, counsel, and inform patients so that they can make an informed decision about whether stem cell treatment is right for them.
Ultimate ChiroCare is now a division of Ultimate Medical Group.
For more information about our services, please visit UltimateMedGroup.com
Not all conditions, and not all patients will respond to stem cell therapy.
Please schedule a consultation, or request a Free Tour of our treatment and therapy facilities for more information.