Welcome to Ultimate ChiroCare!
We understand that as a new patient you trust us to provide the best care available for your individual needs. We are a premier facility that is renowned for providing patients long term relief from chronic pain and returning people to an active lifestyle. We care about your health!
What To Expect During Your First Visit:
Your first appointment will include full spine digital x-rays and a computerized image assessment of your posture. Please advise the doctor of any health concerns that would preclude an x-ray assessment.
The doctor will get a detailed history from you regarding your condition. All available treatment options, based on your examination, will be discussed with you.
We want you to have all the information you need to help you make decisions regarding your healthcare. If we feel your condition requires other medical attention, we are networked with many physicians in the area to offer you additional options.
- Please have your insurance card, driver’s license (or other photo ID) and primary insurer information (name and birth date) with you.
- Comfortable clothing is preferable for your examination and treatments.
- If you have a referral from your primary care physician, please contact us to ensure we have received the referral prior to your appointment.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, we have affordable cash pricing available.
- Please allow 30-40 minutes for your first appointment.
- Chiropractic Manipulation (Adjustments)
- Physical Therapy
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy
- Decompression Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- BStrong4Life Osteoporosis Treatment
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Weight Loss
- Food Sensitivity Testing
Many of our services are covered by your health insurance policy. In this day and age, even if you have the same carrier as your neighbor, your coverage and benefits can drastically vary.
Give us a call to see if we are an in-network provider for your policy.
We are happy to explain your benefit coverage to you so that you can make an informed decision. *
*The information we receive from your insurance carrier is not a guarantee of payment.
We are a certified Medicare outpatient rehab facility.